Skip to main content

Marché at 313 Somerset

Marché is a new restaurant in 313 Somerset that has a very looooong line! :) The restaurant has a very unique concept in which they give you a card when you enter and they charge you per food you order, much like a credit card. They have different stations where you have to fall in line and order.


When you enter the restaurant, you have to go down 2 flights of stairs. Their restaurant is underground. You can see these lambs on your way down.


Paella Station.


Dessert Station.




A cart of potatoes! I really like how they designed their restaurant.


Salad Bar.


Juice Bar.


Drinks Bar.


Chicken Crepe @ S$10.50. This order took around 30 minutes to get! The line was long and it takes them quite a while to finish one crepe. It comes with Creamy Mushroom Sauce. It has Roasted Capsicum Paste, Chicken and Vegetables. It was so-so. Nothing special. For the price, I could have eaten a nice big piece of Steak. Hehe.


Calamari with Tartar Sauce. Auntie Kathy ordered this dish. It tastes like the typical Calamari you can order anywhere.


Rosti with Seafood. This is made of potatoes that are grated like pasta. They are fried then some toppings are put on top with sauce. I wasn't able to taste this but some friends say it's good.


Bundaberg Rootbeer @ S$3.50 per bottle. You can buy this from Fairprice for about half the amount. For me, the expensive price is just for the packaging. AW Rootbeer or Mug Rootbeer is better in taste.

Our total bill was around S$110 including GST. Quite reasonable since there were some other dishes I wasn't able to photograph anymore.

Overall, I was underwhelmed by the quality of their food. Their style might be great but they sure need to brush up on the taste of their food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hospital Cheat Sheets

Hello mommies! Sorry I have been busy trying to balance spending quality time with my baby, the pastry shop @joaniescupcakes and our newly launched online store, Petit Bébé PH.  Check out our IG and FB pages if you have time, @petitbebeph. 😍 Anyway, a lot as been asking about the hospital lists that I made for my delivery so here they are! As some of you might know, I am quite OC about paperwork and I have no pain tolerance so I really wanted to make sure that my doctors did not miss anything about my medical history. I was also confined 3x during my pregnancy. This is why I wanted to make sure that my list is detailed so we could avoid mistakes. Information Sheet This is the information sheet that I made. I consulted my OB prior to my delivery about the things that will be asked during check in/ labor. The text is RED are things you need to fill out on the way to the hospital as you might not have enough time to print them when you start contracting. Birth Plan My s

Eating at Home

Reg and I have been trying to lose weight to better control our sugar intake. We ate out a lot when I was still pregnant so he gained "pregnancy pounds" as well. Haha! I have been going to the supermarket to buy 3 weeks worth of dinners the past 2 months and I have been making weekly menu plans to help us achieve our goal. Honestly, I have always felt lazy to do this menu because the meats available at the grocery varies every week. I tend to buy what looks good so I can't stick to 1 set of menu come marketing time. First, let's start with the supermarket. We are closer to Unimart Greenhills but I feel that prices there are higher and there are times when their stock delivery is delayed. I always end up not being able to buy everything that I need. In order for this menu planning to succeed, I now go to my trusty Landmark Supermarket in Trinoma. I used to shop there when I was still single but I stopped going when I moved after getting married because I hated the

Hospital Packing List

I’m an OC person when it comes to packing. I love checklists! When I was at home on bedrest, I had plenty of time to get ready for the delivery. I didn’t want to go to the hospital with incomplete things so I started researching online and mommy blogs on what to pack when D-day comes. I made this list 3 months before my due date. I was paranoid because I had 3 hospital confinements during my pregnancy. I wanted to make sure that everything was ready.  When my OB told me that I was being induced on my 37th week, I made sure I ran through everything with my husband and our nanny. I have very low pain tolerance so I didn’t want them asking me where everything was when I was recovering! 😂 I divided the list into 3 categories: Mommy Daddy Baby I had to make sure my husband had an extra pillow and blanket so his back wouldn’t hurt from sleeping in the couch. I was expecting us to stay longer than normal as I was being induced. He needed to be in tiptop shape for our baby gi